Let Advanced Auto Repair -- Denton's top-rated and AAA approved shop -- take your auto repair experience to a whole new level by giving you service you can count on! It's time to experience honest and accountable auto repair service.
We FIX RIGHT the FIRST TIME or we make it right at no extra cost to you.
We challenge you to find another auto repair shop in Denton that actually fixes your car right the first time -- this includes dealerships!
1. Before we even start working on your auto, we'll listen intently to you and how you describe the problem(s) you're having. Our vast experience enables us to ask smart questions that help us hone in on what's wrong quickly, sometimes even over the phone. When you come in for your appointment, we roll up our sleeves and get to work. We listen to you and give you our undivided attention.
2. We write down exactly what you tell us you are hearing, feeling, and/or seeing.
3. Our secret to fixing it right the first time is our people. We'll use your input to determine the best ASE Certified technician to work on your auto, based on their experience.
4. We welcome you to test-drive your auto with us to better help us pinpoint annoying noises and other problems you are experiencing. We always test drive your auto to see if we can feel, see, or hear what you do.
5. Next we go on to look at your whole auto. We go through the Advanced Auto Repair 30-point inspection. Whatever we find during this process we rank as Good, Needs Attention, or Critical - Needs Immediate Attention.
6. Once this is complete we'll contact you with an estimate before we begin work on any repairs. As far as we are concerned -- surprise bills are never welcome.
We understand it's especially troubling when you are slammed with a bunch of add-on fees you're not aware of before repairs begin. That's why we'll give you a complete and detailed quote for the work that needs to be performed on your auto BEFORE any work begins.
7. We only start your repair work once you give us your approval... and only then!
8. Once you approve the repair, we'll provide you an estimate of the completion time so you'll know when you can plan to pick up your auto.
9. Now we're ready to get to work and fix your auto right the first time.
10. When the repair is complete we use our computerized dealership diagnostic equipment to confirm the repair is done right and all is well with your auto.
11. But wait... we're not done yet. Next we'll take your auto out on a final quality assurance road test so we can confirm all your concerns were addressed.
12. Now we're ready to call you and arrange a time to get you back behind the wheel of your auto.
Important note: We'll even call you afterwards to make sure your auto is running smoothly and that you are delighted with our service!
Let me ask you one important question...
Isn't it time you trusted your auto repairs to a AAA approved shop, a company who uses the same diagnosis equipment & software used by the dealerships and who stands behind their work with a fix-it-right-the-first-time guarantee?
You see, our guarantee eliminates frustration because you can be sure when you drive out of our lot, you will not be right back in for the same repair. It's fixed or we'll have you bring it back to our shop and you won't pay one penny more. I promise!
In fact, in the unlikely event you do have to bring your auto back, we'll give you a $100 U.S. Savings Bond for your inconvenience.
So pick up the phone and call us today at 940-382-1691 and schedule your appointment. Or click here to schedule your appointment online.
Attention: If your automobile warranty is about to expire, visit our End of Warranty Checklist page for critical steps you need to take right now (the dealerships don't want you to know this). We expose hush-hush secrets here!
Important Reminder: With gas prices at an all time high, don't wait until you experience trouble to have your auto serviced. You can keep more of your hard earned dollars in your pocket by keeping your auto properly maintained according to your manufacturer's maintenance schedule. When you trust us to take care of your auto, we'll send you convenient reminders when it's time to have important scheduled services performed. Call us at 940-382-1691 or schedule your appointment online and we'll do everything possible to help you feel more confident on the road!
Contact the experts at ADVANCED AUTO REPAIR today!