Advanced Auto Repair of Denton, TX is your neighborhood brake service, and automotive maintenance specialist. We offer a wide range of brake services from brake noises to ABS and Traction Control System light diagnosis. Our ASE Certified Technicians are specifically trained to diagnose and service your vehicle. Check out our brake service coupons for additional savings. Call 940-382-1691 or click here to set an appointment.
How much does it cost to fix my brakes?
There is only one way to know what brake parts are needed and how much they cost. You want to get a free brake inspection. We have seen a lot of customers who have paid to have their brake pads replaced only to realize that did not fix their problem. We are brake specialists and experts at inspecting and diagnosing what is needed to fix it right the first time. The type of brake repairs needed and costs involved will depend on your cars age, make and model. Call us now to have your brake system inspected, it usually takes about 20-35 minutes.
How often should my brakes be checked?
Brake repairs can be minor if you find the problem early. Usually when you hear or feel symptoms of brake troubles, you have a very short amount of time to get it repaired before it gets expensive. Our ASE Certified Technicians recommend getting your brakes inspected at least once a year. So the next time you get your tires rotated or every other oil change, you need to get your brakes inspected to avoid costly repairs. Waiting too long causes damage to spread to other brake system components (like rotors, drums and calipers) it can cost considerably more to fix as opposed to just replacing a simple set of brake pads. During the inspection we'll check all the vital brake components and identify any problems that could cause you problems in the future.
What to watch and listen for
6 Common Signs of Dangerous Brake System Wear:
1. When you apply your brakes you feel a low or spongy pedal. This can mean there's air in the hydraulic system, reducing your ability to make a safe, sudden stop.
2. You see a red brake warning light which could indicate a discrepancy in the integrity of your braking system.
3. An amber brake warning light comes on? signaling a possible problem with the ABS system.
4. You hear continuous squeals and grinding sounds - these may mean it's time for new brake pads or shoes.
5. When you step on the brakes the vehicle pulls to one side- the brakes may be misadjusted or need to be repaired.
6. Vibration in the brake pedal or steering wheel can mean the rotors are out of specifications, that a brake component is loose, or a steering component is loose.
Call us to schedule your free brake inspection, and if you need repairs. Save $35 dollars on any brake service over $89
Offer Expires: October 24th, 2019
Must present this coupon at time of write-up. Not valid with any other offers. One coupon per customer. Valid only at Advanced Auto Repair.
YOUR ONE STOP SHOP!